BEL invites ITI Qualified candidtes for Apprentices
BEL invites applications from ITI Qualified candidtes for Apprentices
Mode of Selection:
1. Selection of STAs will be through written test only.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for Selection:
1. Candidates who have passed ITI on or after 01.01.2012 in the above trades are only eligible
2. Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 15.10.2014. Upper age limit is relaxed for 5 years in case of SC/ST/PHP and 3 years for OBC candidates
3. The ITI trade Certificate should be issued by “National Council for Vocational Training” (NCVT), Ministry of Labour, Government of India
4. Following are the documents to be produced in original for verification during the selection:
a. SSLC Marks Card (as proof of age)
b. ITI original marks cards issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)
c. For freshers (those who have passed ITI during October 2014) can produce their downloaded Marks sheet attested by college Principal.
d. SC / ST / PHP/ OBC Certificates (if applicable).