Recruitment of 325 Apprenticeship Training vacancies in various trades in the Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites applications for the Recruitment of 325 Apprenticeship Training vacancies in various trades .
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details:
A. One Year Training: 170 Posts
1. Machinist: 25 Posts
2. Fitter: 35 Posts
3. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 25 Posts
4. Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts
5. Ref & A/C Mechanic: 05 Posts
6. Electroplater: 05 Posts
7. Welder: 15 Posts
8. Painter General: 30 Posts
9. Mason: 10 Posts
10. IT & Electronic System Maintenance: 10 Posts
B. Two Year Training: 155 Posts
1. Diesel Mechanic: 25 Posts
2. Foundryman: 05 Posts
3. Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft): 10 Posts
4. Power Electrician: 20 Posts
5. Shipwright Steel: 35 Posts
6. Plumber/ Ship Fitter: 10 Posts
7. Pipe Fitter: 05 Posts
8. Shipwright Wood: 15 Posts
9. Rigger: 15 Posts
10. Sheet Metal Worker: 15 Posts
Age Limit: Should be born on or after 01-04-1994 & on or before 01-04-2001.
Educational Qualification: Matriculation/ Std X with a minimum of 50% marks & ITI examination in relevant trade with 55% marks.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for preliminary selection, written test, interview/ medical examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format & hall ticket along with attested copies of SSC/ Matriculation mark sheets, date of birth certificate, ITI Mark sheets, community certificate, physical challenge certificate (if applicable), certificate from employer if son/ daughter of Naval Civilian/ Defence employee (if applicable), character certificate, one self addressed stamped Rs.5/- envelope of size 22 CM X 10 CM, ITI marks list, 3 passport sized photographs on or before 15-10-2014 to PO Box No:10035, GPO, Mumbai-400001.