Recruitment for 105 Posts of Junior Operator in Bihar State Power (Transmission) Company Ltd.

Bihar State Power (Transmission) Company Ltd ,BSPTCL, invites applications for the recruitment for 105 Posts of Junior Operator
Qualification: - I.T.I. with Electrical Trade from any recognized institute. 
Selection Criteria: - Percentage of marks obtained in I.T.I. (Electrical Trade).
How to apply: - A candidate should send single application for the post. The application in prescribed proforma must be sent to Deputy General Manager (HR & Adm.), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited, Vidyut Bhawan-I, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Patna-800021 through registered post/ speed post only. Forms received through other means shall be summarily rejected. The last date of receipt of the application is at 6:00 P.M. on 10.09.2014.
Last date of receipt of application :10/09/2014