Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2014
Recruitment of 119 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2014.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
1. General: 53 Posts
2. Scheduled Castes of Haryana: 22 Posts
3. Backward Classes (A) of Haryana: 11 Posts
4. Backward Classes (B) of Haryana: 05 Posts
5. Special Backward Class of Haryana: 05 Posts
6. Economically Backward Person in General Category: 05 Posts
7. Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: 12 Posts
8. Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana: 06 Posts
9. Anticipatory: 02 Posts
Age Limit: 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 11-09-2014.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/ recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva-Voce.
Apply online through the website www.hpsconline.in from 11-08-2014 to 11-09-2014.